- About Us
Since its public introduction September 1, 1998, the PatternStream application has provided database publishing solutions to a variety of customers. Several database publishing projects started in 1998 and all have published products in 1999 – 2009 beginning in January, 1999.
Partial Customer List
PatternStream customer base includes:
- Amcor Sunclipse
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Maryland
- Australian Department of Defence
- Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS)
- Brooklyn College
- Broward County, Florida
- CFA Institute (formerly AIMR)
- City of Anaheim, California
- City of Baltimore, Maryland
- City of Cleveland, Ohio
- City of Fort Worth, Texas
- City of Gainesville, Florida
- City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii
- City of Memphis, Tennessee
- City of Milpitas, California
- City of New Orleans, Louisiana
- City of Norfolk, Virginia
- City of Phoenix Transit
- City of Richmond, Virginia
- City of Winnipeg, MB Canada
- Columbia Books, Inc.
- County of Los Angeles, California
- County of Monterey, California
- County of Orange, California
- County of San Diego, California
- County of San Mateo, California
- County of Santa Clara, California
- Cox Hardware
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Department of Commerce – Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Department of Defense
- Duluth Transit Authority
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Franklin County, Ohio
- GE Capital Financial Assurance
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District
- Grossmont Union High School District
- Hanneke Hardware
- Hoffman Enclosures
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Howard County, Maryland
- Hutton Communications, Inc.
- Hy-Capacity Engineering and Manufacturing, Inc.
- Hydraulic Supply Company
- IMI Cornelius, Inc.
- Intelligence Community
- IPC Print Services
- Kansas City Area Transportation Authority (KCATA)
- Krause Publications, Inc.
- Leadership Directories, Inc.
- Massachusetts Financial Services (MFS)
- Mayo Foundation
- The McGraw Group
- MediQual (Division of Cardinal Health Information Systems)
- The MenuPages
- Meister Media Worldwide
- MetroGroup Corporation
- Money Market Directories
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (formerly NIMA)
- New Zealand Exchange
- Nicor Gas
- Northern Telecom (Nortel)
- Oakland Schools
- Orange County, Florida
- Outdoor Interactive
- PACE Suburban Bus Service
- Port Authority of Allegheny County
- RAAF AIS
- The Rainier Group, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- San Diego Unified School District
- The School District of Philadelphia
- Square D
- Standard & Poor’s
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- State of Georgia
- State of Iowa
- State of Louisiana
- State of Missouri
- Tessco Technologies, Inc.
- The World Bureau
- University of San Francisco
- Volusia County, Florida
- Wake County, North Carolina
- Westchester County, New York
- Wells Fargo
Each case presents an interesting view of the emerging desktop database publishing market for products for print and electronic distribution. Multiple types of databases are used to publish print and electronic output for a variety of products by the customers.
All of the customers have justified the PatternStream database publishing purchase and implementation based on return on investment (ROI). In all the cases before purchase, the customers were searching for a database publishing solution that would satisfy their ROI requirements and provide:
- Rapid database publishing project setup, prototyping, and completion
- Rapid changes
- Single source application – multiple output formats with one application
- Network publishing – use network information sources and publish back to network as desired
- Development of derivative products
- In-house use without outside assistance – as desired
They were not looking for a solution to work with a particular desktop publishing application but a complete, productized, easy-to-use desktop database publishing solution. They found their solution with the PatternStream desktop database publishing package.
Please take a look at the solutions including sample published documents:
- Reference books
Sign up for our newsletter.
888-230-1365 toll free
P.O. Box 759
Goochland, Virginia 23063
3064 River Road West
Goochland, Virginia 23063